Your new company
A multinational telecommunications holding company.
Your new role
- Being responsible for the design, development and creation of Credit Risk Reporting and monitoring.
- Being responsible for the monitoring of new and existing customer credit risk journeys,being able to Investigate any shifts in trends or anomalies and providing the insights to relevant stakeholders .
- Being able to manage and consolidate large data sources together to build analytical datasets to drive automation of analytics and monitoring
- Being responsible for amending all existing SAS scripts that are used to create monitoring and build analytical data sets
What you'll need to succeed
- SAS BASE or SAS Enterprise Guide (Coding experience)
- Credit Risk Experience
- Data manipulation and transformation skills
- Being able to design and create monitoring dashboards and reporting
- English on a fluent level
- Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
What you'll get in return
- Home office opportunity
- competitive salary and a wide variety of benefits
- Friendly team and inspiring work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.