Your new company
TCS’s partner, Belgian research center and technical service provider in sustainable electrical power technology is looking for Developer to work on the backend development of their R&D platform.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in all phases of SDLC of development and design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Interfacing, including all object conversions, between a mathematical kernel and electrical vehicle charging stations, including the scheduling of processing tasks, monitoring, error handling, communication with other web services, communication with embedded devices
- Industrial IoT data collection system, with monitoring, alerting and dashboarding features.
- Industrialization end-to-end of an existing prototype, including a mathematical kernel and in collaboration with a math colleague, e.g., the estimation of the mechanical stress of a boiler based on historical data.
- Ensuring small development tasks to support R&D projects
- Extensive experience with Python
- Familiarity with Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, PyCharm, Conda
- Experience in AWS Cloud solution: AWS S3, CloudFront, EC2, KMS, EBS, EFS, RDS, SNS, SES, ELB, Route53
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- Knowledge of Vagrant, VirtualBox, NewRelic, Fluentd
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Docker Swarm, DockerHub
- Knowledge of Kafka, Redis
- Knowledge of MariaDB, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Elastic Search, Elastic Cloud, mongo-engine, sqlAlchemy
- Experience with Nginx, Flask, uwsgi, swagger, celery, pytest
- Experience with OAuth2, OpenIDConnect, Okta, SSO
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.