Your new company
Your new role
Our partner has come a long way since launching their technology, the world’s first modular proxy firewall, in 2000. It has been involved in enterprise security solutions for nearly two decades and has become a leading provider of proxy-based gateway technologies today. Products based on their technology are used by a number of Fortune 100 companies, including global telecommunications, financial and government organizations. Their main focus is network security, developing flexible solutions in the areas of border protection, server protection, API and security of industrial control systems (ICS).
- Thinking and working with an agile team.
- Participate in joint planning, development and debugging.
- Write CleanCode, design a clean architecture.
- To develop the development and testing methods of our products.
- Take into account the needs of prospective and existing users to the maximum.
- Continuously improve your own and your team members' skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3-4 years of development experience in C / C ++.
- Experience in using version control system (git, cvs, svn, etc.)
- Application development experience in Linux environment
- Practice using different development tools (debugging, profiling, finding memory leak, etc.)
- TCP / IP networking knowledge
- Confident English language skills (reading and writing documentation).
- Openness to news and learning.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of C ++ 11 standard.
- Python development experience.
- Experience in Open Source development.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum / KanBan).
- Application of TDD.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Experience with remote provisioning tools (Pupet, Salt, Chef, etc.).
What you'll get in return
- An interesting, varied, challenging position where there is room for improvement every day.
- Long-term career opportunity
- Pleasant working environment, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Youthful team
- Place of work: Budapest
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.