Your new company
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Fix and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks.
- Configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- Handle customer issues.
- Handle Software Update Management.
- Be responsible for KCS Coaching and RSG Coaching.
- Work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers.
- You may have the opportunity to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments.
- Emergency Support handling can be expected in the longer run.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent technical competence in Cloud solutions in one of these products: CEE or SDI.
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer support.
- Broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.