Customer Quality Manager
Our partner is a well-known multinational company, who is growing very fast. The company is building new factory halls and the number of the employees will increase with many thousand people.
If you find the good points in customer communication join to the company and manage a significant customer team with customer quality engineers and with quality technicians! Your advantage that you can move in the latest technology daily.
If you are a dynamic, energetic person and you wants to be a part of a success story this is job opportunity now. In this opportunity you can assist your professional knowledge for a better future, because the company is focusing on electrical car equipments.
- Managing the group of customer quality engineers and customer quality technicians (ca. 20 person) with Assistant Manager structure
- Organizing the work of the group including customer audits, controlling the return process, managing the customer quality claims (8D) and submission of new project PPAP
- Planning the human and technical resources necessary for the efficient operation of the group, monitor, control and report the group’s overall goals and KPIs on regular basis
- Plan and execute further growth the group in a fast-pacing and high-scale technological environment
- Ensure safety and quality assurance standards are always met and followed
- Be an example of change with „safety first” mind-set
- People management including goal setting, perfomance management, competency development, recognition, engagement, wellbeing
- 5-7 years of quality experience within the manufacturing sector - automotive is preferred
- Proven professional experience in managing a large team within a quality organization
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, with M.Sc. in engineering preferred
- Understanding quality related tools and methods (8D, FMEA, APQP, SPC, MSA)
- Auditor certification with on-hand experience (VDA6.3, IATF 16949:2016)
- Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) knowledge is huge advantage
- Good communication and strong inter-personal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- working in a dynamically growing, high-technology business
- competitive salary package (cafeteria, yearly and half-yearly bonuses)
- company car + an outstanding fully fuel support for your daily travelling
- continuous development and training opportunities
- possibility for career development
If you see possibility in this role click on apply button and send me your English resume!