Your new company
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international agile program. We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join one of our Scrum Teams within a Digital/Service HUB.
Your new role
You will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe):
What you'll need to succeed
- Actively participate in the development of data-driven processes and solutions.
- Collaborate with Software & Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Architects to implement and maintain the standards and consistency for the data-pipelines and best practices.
- Actively collaborate in an agile environment with scrum masters, product owners, product managers, clients, business partners and technical teams (Daily Scrum, Program Increment Planning, Refinement, Retro etc.).
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Participate in documentation (program documentation, user manual, administrator guide, etc.)
- Work on troubleshooting and problem fixing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and state-of-the-art data analytics solutions.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Ideally 2 years of proven track record in architecting, designing and operationalisation of data and analytics solutions.
- Accepting DevOps as a working culture (end-2-end responsibility).
- At least 1-3-year experience working in a DevOps environment (experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools)
- Solid knowledge of Big Data services (preferably Cloudera stack)
- Understanding of AI / Machine Learning workflows
- Programming skills in Python, and/or Java.
- Solid grasp of database engineering and design.
- Team player, self-motivated, pro-active with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams.
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162113