Your new company
We are looking for a Dutch speaking colleague, with a degree in Life Sciences, to support our client’s project for a major pharmaceutical company.
Your new role
- translating incoming Adverse Event (side effects of medicines) reports from Dutch to English
- routing AE reports to the relevant department, as per triage criteria
- assessing Case Validity
- updating client’s database with new information, following strict guidelines
What you need to succeed
- BSc or MSc degree in a Life Sciences discipline with some Human Biology background (g. biology, bioengineering, psychology, nursing, midwife, paramedic etc.)
- Fluent English AND Dutch language knowledge (written and oral, at least B2)
What can you expect from our partner
- Competitive base salary, opportunity for yearly bonus
- Cafeteria, language learning support, other benefits
- Multinational working environment
- Fully remote working schedule during Covid; afterwards, office-based in Budapest
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.