You next position will be:
- Lead first line Health & Safety supervisors.
- Work with plant leadership team to develop strategies to institutionalize a rigorous system to manage health & safety risks, with emphasis on those of higher consequence.
- Provide technical direction on health & safety issues within the facility and, collaboratively, across Manufacturing; communicating overall objectives to management, health & safety team, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Develop new processes and tactics to achieve overall business objectives in health & safety.
- Develops safety portion of the plant shaping plan. Develops plant tactical plan for safety items.
- Strategic direction and business planning
- Shaping Plan development and tactical execution, budgeting and resource loading.
- Develop a high-performance team to oversee health & safety programs through Team Leads (first line supervisors), Advisors, and/or health & safety subject matter experts (e. g. industrial hygiene, safety in design, etc.).
- Define expectations of team (supervisors and/or staff), measure performance and reward good and superior performance
- Oversee the output of Process Advisors of (and/or act as Advisor for) safety Operational Excellence (OE) elements such as Managing Safe Work, Contractors, ISO 45001 Systems, Occupational Hygiene and Early Injury Management. Ensure the Section is governing these OE processes in accordance with company standards, progressing audit gap closures and following other aspects of OE (Sponsor updates, assessments, etc.).
- Ensure the H&S team provides day to day support to the facility in safe work practice and facility auditing, MOC reviews, PSSR, turnaround safety planning and execution support, core contractor safety oversight and other routine safety.
- Lead projects to address complex health & safety issues appropriately leveraging resources.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of current technology concerning hazard recognition and mitigation (principles of culture, human performance, etc.) and apply understanding to keep facility processes current.
What do you need to succeed:
- 3 years minim of Plant EHS experience
- 5-7 years Field Safety experience
- Certified Safety Professional
- Demonstrated knowledge of Loss Prevention System, ISO 45001, Human Performance.
- Field work auditing experience
What you can expect from our partner:
- Exceptional salary and beneficial package
- Modern working environment
- Interesting projects
- Professional development
- Continuously improving company
What you have to do now?
If you are interested in this position click on the "Apply" button below and send your fresh English CV.