Your new company
Our partner is an entertainment technology company that partners with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a trusted suite of secure communication and content management solutions.
Your new role
• Manage development and delivery of technology solutions.
• Maintain coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of quality.
• Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads, including talent and succession planning.
• To support the Technology Development Strategy to meet organisation goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of service it delivers both internally and externally.
• Create and maintain a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering excellence, quality and value for the customer and business.
What you'll need to succeed
Demonstrable experience in a similar manager or leadership role
Proven experience of managing complex project / delivery management in a commercial environment
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication skills - passion for relationship building and stakeholders
Good facilitation skills
Good team management skills - able to remove blockers for the team and maintain team dynamics
Awareness of Agile, digital and technical products
Experience working in an international organisation with global teams
What you'll get in return
• Competitive salary
• Commuter Benefits
• Recreational card
• Learning and development support
• Welcoming and friendly culture
• Flexible working supported
• Office/remote working supported
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1158379
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Szabo Zsanett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Budapest