Our well-established partner who is based in Dunaharaszti is growing its finance team with an exciting new role. They are looking for a SOX compliance specialist to enhance the work of the center.
If you already gained experience in SOX processes and have some years of financial background as well this will be a great opportunity for you.
- coordinate with auditors regarding internal and external audits
- manage the monitoring of the controls
- follow up on ineffective practices with the respective functions and try to resolve the issue
- ensure compliance with all relevant businesses
- ensure and maintain proper segregation of duties
- support the Head of SSC regarding compliance, accounting policies and internal controls
- maintain authorisation matrix
- support system implementation processes from the SOX point of view
- relevant university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 1-2 years of experience in SOX processes, with additional finance experience
- at least strong intermediate English knowledge
- Hungarian knowledge
- other European language knowledge is an advantage
- understanding of system controls, financial controls and risk assessment including an understanding of how Finance processes and systems operate
In return the company will provide you with home office opportunity, a good cafeteria package and yearly bonus, a flexible work environment, friendly atmosphere, possibility for self-development. You will be in a highly respected position with various new challenges and exciting tasks.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity send us your up-to-date, English CV. If it is not quite right for you do not hesitate to refer someone.