Your new company
Our partner company, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in the field of biotechnology, is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with English language knowledge to join their company!
Your new role
As the EMEA FP&A Manager, you will act as the FP&A lead for the EMEA region across all Corporate functions. You will also serve as the business partner to EMEA business leaders and the key liaison to the Corporate FP&A team in communicating results and variances, budget/forecast status, and all relevant reporting requirements. This position will lead the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, monthly financial packages, and ad hoc analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and support business teams in the annual operating budget and forecast processes
- Assist the business in preparing monthly variance analysis of actuals to forecast and budget, explain and investigate any major discrepancies, and understand key business drivers.
- Participate in monthly close process and review meetings with business partners.
- Identify and research areas with significant variance from budget, and coordinate any adjustments with the shared services group to ensure expenses are properly recorded.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities, develop solution options, engage management and stakeholders to align on decisions, implement approved plan, and revise desk level procedures to reflect changes.
- Building strong relationships with Finance and non-Finance business partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience required with a US public company and GAAP familiarity.
- SAP and PBCS (or similar Planning tool) experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving background.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple levels of management in a highly matrix organization.
- Full-cycle accounting understanding, including month-end close.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required. PowerBI a plus.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits in a multinational environment
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing and expanding company
- Chance to be part of a new team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.