Football Systems Engineer position is open at our world-wide known multinational company. The position gives a unique opportunity for technology and sport enthusiasts because this exciting new project is in connection with the Video Assistant Referee technology and other sport-related technical systems.
Our client provides a professional working environment for specialist and fresh graduates as well and they can offer the chance to develop and build up a career.
As a Football Systems Engineer your main task are:
- Setting up goal line and video review system technology on-site
- Monitoring and operating the system during football matches
- Liaising with football officials, stadium/club personnel, match officials and host broadcasters both on-site and remotely
- Analyzing software performances, being able to troubleshoot and report encountered issues
- Responsible for working with the business to ensure that all hardware and equipment is being built, used and maintained appropriately.
- Organizing logistics for travelling between stadiums locations
- A strong technical grounding, ideally with a degree in electrical/mechanical or technology engineering course or relevant equivalent experience;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative;
- Excellent time management, problem solving skills and ability to work in a high pressure;
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
- Ideally, an interest in sport and/or sport analysis;
- Driving license required (B category);
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package,
- Energetic work environment,
- Opportunity to work all across in Europe
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.