Our well-established and successfully operating multinational partner is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services looking for Customer Experience Advisor with French language skills.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, your main responsibility would be End-to-End service delivery monitoring without technical troubleshooting. We are looking for either young professionals who would like to start their career with us as well as experienced and senior colleagues.
- Understanding and supporting End-to-End Request Management Lifecycle through IT Service Management tools including Order Management, Asset Data Handling, Appointment scheduling with End users and being Single Point of Contact between End user and Onsite Engineers.
- Quality check and processing of incoming requests via ticket tools, Emails and phone based on predefined Knowledge Base documents and work instructions
- Ensuring to keep the agreed service levels
- Providing Telephone and Email availability for Scheduling resources
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction, providing consistent customer experience
- Monitoring all tickets and escalating issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met
- Identifying own development needs in line with business objectives
You are the ideal candidate if....
- You are fluent English and basic French knowledge
- You are interested in customer service and have confidence in communication with internal and external customers
- You have working knowledge of MS Office
- You are customer service orientated with demonstrated abilities
- you are eager to work in a multicultural environment
What you'll get in return
The company offers a competitive base salary and compensation package, besides the opportunity to develop your career in a truly international, fast-paced environment with the chance of participating outstanding training sessions.
What you need to do now
If you have the required professional background and initial interest in the position please apply below and send your English CV to us.