Master Data Specialist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner.
The company provides long term career opportunity with a competitive salary in a professional working environment.
As a Master Data specialist your tasks will be to:
• maintain ERP Environment (SAP) with correct data set and generate all related MasterData (product & customer) by following guidelines and validating the queries
• provide support and clarification for any troubleshoot queries that can come during the day from EMEA stakeholders
• being bridge between upstream and downstream processes, manage high volume stakeholder communication
What you will need to succeed:
• University Degree (ongoing final year studies acceptable)
• 1-3 years’ experience (preferable in Mulitnational Corporate Environment, or SSC)
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills in highlight of Excel VBA or Macro creation
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
If you fancy this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.>