- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
You will: (responsibilities)
- Be involved in the full development life-cycle of projects
- Be working autonomously as well as part of the wider team
- Get to know and understand our distributed technology stack, learn about the various applications and their roles in serving the business
- Build and maintain systems using Agile methodology
- Communicate with colleagues from different culture/background ie. developers, project managers, business analysts and senior stakeholders
You have: (must-have skills)
- Professional programming experience with Java
- Experience with object oriented development and design
- Hands on work experience as a back-end developer
- Working experience with Spring framework
- Natural inclination to dig beneath the surface to understand how things work
- A passion for technology and an interest in challenging yourself
- Good problem-solving, result-focused, can-do attitude, and strong focus to keep the business running and competitive.
- Good communication skills in English and ability to work in a team.
You might also have: (nice to have skills)
- Experience in agile development
- Experience in Python development
- Interest in the financial business
Our team owns the eTrading infrastructure used by Morgan Stanley traders to manage pricing and execution of Interest Rate Swap products. The role would involve contact with our stakeholders, understand and implement solutions for the business. Every day interaction and close cooperation with team mates in the London, New York and Tokyo offices is also part of the position.
Our partner is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.