Junior Financial Accountant position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centres in Budapest.
If you are eager to continue your career in a dynamic and exciting new project, this is your chance!
Your new role
- Participate in month end closing tasks
- Run the Balance Sheet reconciliations and review
- Preparing advanced monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to Internal Teams (e.g. Tax team) or – in case required includes analysis
- Cooperate with team members on a day to day basis to solve issues within the processes
- Preparing various reports
- Actively supporting internal and external audits
- Prepare tax calculations and declarations
- Participate in process development
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Have 1 year of accounting experience
- Have technical skills (preferably familiar with SAP and Excel),
- Find yourself a practical problem-solver,
- Have a degree
What you’ll get
- Great working environment
- Home office opportunity
- Outstanding benefit package
- Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.