Your new company
Our partner is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services, global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
Your new role
The Client Advisory and Delivery IT operation within the Technology and Data Solutions group, is a team of dedicated IT consultants, project managers and business analysts that support our client technology solutions through best-in-class software systems utilizing a service delivery model to deliver value within a clear, consistent and measurable framework. Additionally, we provide assessment, technology roadmap, transition and integration services as well as a continuous improvement-based support model to ensure an ongoing technology investment for the duration of our client relationships.
In support of Global Occupier Services, our team also provides business development support including solution definition, pricing, technology demonstration and delivery for Strategy and Portfolio Administration Services, Transaction & Project Management Transaction, Facilities (IFM), Space & Occupancy, and Financial Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the Head of BI and Data Strategy to build, implement, and support the BI platform and global data strategy initiatives.
- Lead data assessment exercises with new account teams and clients while onboarding onto the BI platform.
- Support the Regional BI leads with reporting/ data quality requests and trouble shoot Triana bugs and issues
- Support sales and Triana lite with data ingestion
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Power BI preferable (or any other data visualization tool e.g. Tableau)
- Experience handling commercial real estate data is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in Alteryx, Python, SQL is a plus but not mandatory
- Good communication in English
Inspirational work environment
Support of professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.