Your new company
Our newly established partner with a Global Business Services Center is hiring a Location Leader to join their growing team and contribute to the success of the new center both from strategic and from operational aspects.
As a Location Leader you will be responsible for developing Business, People and Technology. It encompasses contribution both at a strategic level as well as operational level. This is an evolutionary role and will most likely need to pivot as circumstances arise.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop and drive the overall direction, coordination, service delivery and evaluation of the company
- Set the vision, direction and culture of teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets
- Partner with key stakeholders & continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities for optimizing systems, solutions, and processes to achieve operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Collaborate and build input-focused operating plans for achievement of key measures
- Create a culture where accountability, transparency and collaboration are the norm and where rapid deep dives into root causes of defects is a standard operating practice
- Develop, implement, or change processes as necessary to allow company SLs to scale at an accelerated pace, while managing cost and, without impacting customer experience
- Implement bar-raising programs aimed at hiring and developing top talent and build career development roadmap
- Work with various operations workstream/functions and their leadership team to develop, support manage the annual expense budget and build collaborative
- Foster a work environment that respects and is responsive to the needs of a diverse staff
- Achieve location-wide improvements in Operations, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Customer experience and People metrics.
- Deploy the company operating model (including processes and controls, management practices, mindset and behaviours and capabilities)
- Future state design and road mapping
- Design a coherent vision of the operations system and step-change aspiration, lead implementation of road map and change management strategy
What you'll need to succeed
As a Location Leader, the role is expected to function independently and consult leadership on the overall vision and approach. Please apply if you have strong experience in managing SSCs, BPOs or global organizations and meet the followings:
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Self-starter and able to handle large multi-dimensional teams, projects and priorities
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior experience relevant to industry-specific business and technology functions
- Experience leading, coaching mentoring professionals at various levels
- A proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Regulatory and compliance is a core part of the role, from an ecosystem knowledge, it will be very important to understand the relationship, network and connections in the location
- Good connections in the local government and administration
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.