Are you up for a new challenge? Did you gain experience in logistics and you speak fluent French? Then do not hesitate to apply for our partner's new opportunity!
How your position will look like
- As part of a European remote team your job will be to ensure all paperwork are accurate and shipments are compliant with all the laws and guidelines.
- you will have to be an expert on license needs, have a wide knowledge on the best possible route etc
- you will also actively communicate with customers in case of any issues
- provide guidance to the sales team on exporting
- working strongly with other teams to improve the company's compliance processes
The ideal candidate is someone
- who has fluent French knowledge, paired with strong English
- who has at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in logistics / import / export / customs procedures / international trade etc
- experience in ERP systems, SAP is an advantage
- experienced in dealing with internal and external stakeholders such as supply chain partners and Customs authorities
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply with your up-to-date, English CV. If it is not quite right for you refer someone who might be interested.