Our well established multinational partner, who is operating a successful and dynamic shared service center in Budapest is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join their team.
If you established your career in marketing and could gather strong project management skills over the years but now you would like to step forward and explore a new challenge then this opportunity is perfect for you!
- manage internal communication such as daily newsletter, creative content coordination with another team abroad, market new job openings, manage internal party or team building communication
- manage price communication with internal and external partners
- handle price change or repositioning in case of new product launch
- may oversee outside resources such as publishers or agencies
- plan, develop, execute and report on internal communication needs
- coordination of the projects in scope
- reporting tasks
- fluency in English
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- strong project management skills regarding marketing related projects
- excellent communication skills
- able to keep up with deadlines and knows how to prioritise
- stakeholder management experience
- Eloqua or Marketo experience is an advantage
- strong Excel skills (macro experience is an advantage)
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to send us your up-to-date, English CV. If this opportunity is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone.