Your new company
Medior Logistics Specialist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. As a Medior Logistics Specialist you will have a key role in the end-to-end supply chain and logistics setup.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Sales order monitoring on a regular basis, find the best solution for delivering goods for customers.
- Production planning monitoring - check production plans daily, weekly.
- Support monthly and weekly reporting tasks.
- Planning and deciding on trucks loading regularly.
- Participating in the execution of defined logistics procedures and processes within agreed service levels.
- Follow up shipments with production site and local logistics team.
What you'll get in return
- University degree in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in Logistics, Supply chain or Transportation engineer roles.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Precise attitude, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Organised, challenge oriented attitude.
- Stable English language knowledge is a must, Italian/German/French or Spanish is beneficial.
- Familiar with logistics processes and stakeholders in the supply chain.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package,
- Energetic work environment,
- Open, friendly and modern office in Budapest
- Flexible home office opportunity
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.