Your new company
We are looking for a Microbiologist to our partner who operates the largest single-site bioethanol plant in Europe.
Your new role
- Work alongside the Senior Microbiologist
- Carry out trial fermentations using different feedstocks and analyze the process data
- Apply their knowledge to identify what variables should be changed to approach optimum operating conditions
- Discuss and coordinate all aspects of projects with Senior Microbiologist and Engineering Manager
What you need to succeed
- MSc in Microbiology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary project environment
- Adhere to hygienic and safety standards
- Strong command of written and spoken English
What can you expect from our partner
- Attractive salary
- Company car
- Private health insurance
- Innovative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.