At the company, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
Your new role
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market, so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products and features using the latest technologies; actively contributing to a state-of-the-art native, which is supporting our core brands.
As a Backend .NET Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a very self-leading scrumban team with responsibility in everything from DevOps pipeline to production monitoring and support. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by close collaboration with UX-designers, testers, data analysts and other area teams. You have a strong sense of customer value and will participate in the whole value-chain discussion to contribute the how and what to make our products successful.
• You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talents in the industry
• You will be working on applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
• You will be able to feel strong ownership of the things we deliver and our success
• A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
• In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural the company community
What you'll need to succeed
• C#, .NET, NET Core
• RESTful APIs
• SQL Server and NoSQL databases
• Unit testing frameworks
• Agile (Scrumban) development
• Collaboration & knowledge-sharing
• Scalable and performant applications
• Write quality code
• Solving problems
• Being a Team player
• Micro service architecture
Extra awesome if you have experience with:
• Understanding of Kotlin
• Firebase and all tools included such as analytics, Crashlytics, Firestore, Remote
configuration, cloud-messaging, in-app-messaging
• Being data driven and excellent knowledge in structuring tracking in app
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
kattintson idea Hays adatvédelmi szabályzat megtekintéshez, amelyben részletes információt talál arra vonatkozólag, hogy miként használjuk és védjük személyes adatait, és az ehhez kapcsolódó jogait.
Beszéljen Csikasz Anna, a pozícióval foglalkozó szaktanácsadónkkal, akinek címe Budapest