Your new company
Our partner is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. They’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta. They strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming they offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands. You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
Their Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs – Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn, Kyiv and Athens. With nearly 600 strong professionals, the Product Development organisation is spear-headed by our CTO-CPO with all our talented Area Teams working together.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee the availability, performance, and supportability of our monitoring infrastructure.
- Create processes around alert response operations and support the team to ensure the reliable delivery of oracle data.
- Make recommendations to ensure sufficient metrics are collected to create alerts with every new feature release.
- Develop ELK stacks as infrastructure as code.
- Implement Logstash configuration files, setup data pipelines for various log types such as Syslog.
- Design, access, and maintain data stores, feeds, and associated tools based on ELK to fully integrate environments with multiple data sources including third-party applications.
- Develop automation scripts to identify anomalies and visualize them in Kibana.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements such as automating manual processes, optimize delivery of data, and re-design infrastructure as required.
- Configure and maintain Linux-based OS in support of ELK stack.
- Document the installation and configuration for production deployments.
What you'll get in return
- Previous management experience of a technical/development team
- Understanding how monitoring systems function
- People management
- Agile methodology
- Previous in-depth knowledge of Splunk or ELK stack
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.