Your new company
Multinational company on the field of software development, IT services, consulting & business solutions, based in Budapest.
Your new role
- Developing, maintaining and supporting the partner's BI ecosystem
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new deliveries, reports and dashboards.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design dashboards
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising ETL & reporting requirements if necessary.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization if necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong knowledge in BI Development/Data engineering (Data ingestion till modelling and visualization)
- Knowledge on Change data capture and different DAX formulas
- Knowledge on Scheduling and T-SQL
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Also Azure Data Factory, Data Lake and Synapse are nice to have skill sets
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work (full remote option)
- A wide range of large-scale projects to gain experience and learn continuously
- Supporting of professional development (Udemy account, LinkedIn Learning account, etc.)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.