Occupational Health&Safety Specialist
We are looking for Occupational Health&Safety Specialist in Aszod Plant.
Your new company
One of the most established enterprises in Turkey, Sisecam is a global actor in business lines including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber as well as soda and chromium chemicals. Sisecam, which is globally one of the two largest producers in glassware and the five largest producers in glass packaging and flat glass today, is the world’s eighth largest soda producer as well as the world leader in chromium compounds.
Operating in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India and the USA, Sisecam plays a leading role in flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines.
As a company at international scale with its 85 years of experience, 22,000 employees, production activities spanning 14 countries on four continents, and sales in 150 countries, Sisecam continues on its journey to become one of top three global producers in its all-main business lines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate from Engineering
- Having one of the OHS Certificates with International Validity
- PDCA solving and conflict management
- Experienced in machinery, equipment and risk analysis,
- High level of IT intelligent and interest
- Skilled and good team player
- To have a high sense of responsibility, to be open to research, learning, and education,
- Good communication and persuasion skills, high motivation,
- Ability to communicate with different cultures and societies
- Problem solver
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word/Excel)
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Flexibility in working hours
- No travel barrier
- Create and implement good long-term OHS projects based on the worldwide Şişecam OHS strategy policy and standard. Monitoring health and safety legal compliance to guarantee the organization's demands are met, as well as assessing the currentness and conformity of Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Developing and carrying out "Safety Culture Projects" within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety and planning and conducting training that will improve the competence and awareness of employees on OHS,
- Preparing OHS reports needed by management and board level and guaranteeing the reporting system's digital development
- Coordinating and leading factories OHS projects and working groups
- To keep track of all OHS data received from facilities and include it in investigations when a significant incident occurs.
- Improving the experience of all our stakeholders by increasing their life quality and economic welfare in-line with the mission, vision and values. Ensuring the healthy, safe and well-being environment of the employees and workplace.
- To have cost reduction and contract management perspective
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,
or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.