Our multinational partner is expanding its P2P operation and looking for an enthusiastic new member to join its Issue Resolution team.
If you are a communicative person who already gained experience in the accounts payable field or a fresh graduate who is ready to start his/her career in finance then do not hesitate to apply for our opportunity!
- Handle internal queries via ServiceNow tickets and emails received from vendors
- Process vendor invoices accurately and timely
- Participate in financial statement reconciliation and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions
- Work with P2P Issue Resolution Supervisor to drive process efficiencies through standardisation and further automation
- Proactively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key vendors and business contacts.
- excellent knowledge of English
- French or German language knowledge is an advantage
- relevant experience from a financial or P2P field is a plus, however fresh graduates are also welcome
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- outstanding problem solving skills
- excellent communication skills
- commitment towards development on this field
- excellent team player
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to apply with your up-to-date, English CV. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone.