| People Management | Development, UX Design or Automation background | English | Leadership |
Your new company
The People Lead assists the Head of the Area and Product Development Manager by managing the administrative tasks and building a culture of trust that promotes the welfare and happiness of individuals in the area. As well as promoting the development of your team, you will also be expected to get hands on – whether it's development, QA or UX, you love your trade and happy to keep it going!
Your new role
• Hold regular one-to-one meetings with direct reports
• Partake in recruitment processes
• Onboard new employees
• Encouraging a culture of giving and asking for continuous feedback
• Working on maintaining and improving our technologies and best practices
What you'll need to succeed
• Either Development background (we are working with .NET/C# and Angular), UX Design or Automation
• Natural leader who wants to coach and inspire individuals
• Someone who will be able to support career development of team members by enabling individuals to grow
• Understanding in situational leadership
What you'll get in return
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at the company can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Clique aquipara aceder à Política de Privacidade da Hays, que fornece informação detalhada sobre a forma como utilizamos e protegemos os seus dados pessoais, bem como quais os seus direitos em relação a estes.
Tipo de oportunidade
Área de especialidade
Falar com um Consultor
Fale com Csikasz Anna, o consultor especializado responsável por esta oferta de emprego, localizado em Budapest