Our multinational partner who is operating a successful finance business centre is looking for an experienced professional to support the further development of its Accounts Payable processes in a Process Strategy Analyst role.
If you would like to contribute to the success of the company and leave an impact in your position then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- support strategic development
- plan and execute leading policies, processes, tools and technologies for the finance operation
- bring subject matter expertise and technology direction to the end-to-end process in finance
- maintain process standardisation
- provide project management support to ensure successful delivery of project objectives
- establish, maintain and monitor KPIs and collaborate on improvement plans to achieve targets
- monitor industry’s best practices, standards, & trends and incorporates this knowledge to provide insight into strategic planning, proposed solutions, and actionable metrics
- active role in change management and communications
- partner on efforts for process improvements and global standardisation
- develop SLAs for new services provided by the Centers and/or vendors to customers
- take part in technology projects such as new ERP integration
- maintain continuous improvement
- have around 4-6 years of experience in a similar role related to strategy, transformation etc
- solid knowledge of Accounts payable processes
- fluent English knowledge
- Greenbelt or Black belt certificate or similar is advantageous
- ability to work in a matrix organisation
- analytical mindset and excellent strategic thinking
- results oriented
- ability to take initiative
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to send us your up-to-date, English CV.
If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone.