Your new company
We are looking for a Brand Manager (pulmonology) for our innovative international partner.
Your new role
- Takes part in developing the strategy and annual plans (e.g. customer plan, engagement plan) and takes responsibility for successful implementation.
- Leads the planning for assigned subcategories.
- Leads cross-functional teams for the effective and timely realization of key projects.
- Leads and co-ordinate the agency-related workflows for the effective and timely realization of key advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Develops professional communication in collaboration with the Field Force Manager and gives support in coaching of the Medical Sales Representatives.
- Leads and consolidates consumer insights, key market trends, and knowledge of the competitors.
- Manages marketing-related ad-hoc research/projects.
- Take responsibility for their budget, follows it up, and evaluate its efficiency.
What you need to succeed
- University degree in medical doctor or pharmacy or marketing or economics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Fluent English
- Presentation skills, strategic thinking, ability to manage business independently
What can you expect from our partner
- A collaborating and positive team
- Trainings and continuous development opportunities
- International and domestic career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.