- Budapest, Hungary
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Process Control or in relevant fields
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SCADA project execution (Peferably on WinCC OA plat-form)
- Brief technical knowledge of conventional and renewable power plants, power system substa-tions
- Technical knowledge of Automation, Cybersecurity, SCADA/DCS systems, Wide Area Network configuration
- Comfortable use of MS Office applications
- Able to work also in teams and individually
- Willingness to travel (30%)
- Fluent English
- Engineering and on-site/remote commissioning of SCADA solutions for various applications in Energy&Infrastructure Industries
- Analysis of contractual technical requirements
- Technical clarification of interfaces to customers, other projects, or sub-projects
- System Integration of various DCS systems tot he provided SCADA system
- Preparation of customer documentation
- Site Acceptance Test
- Provide on-site trainings for Customers
- Continually improve knowledge with respect to trends and tools
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to have an active engineering role on Siemens Energy future handling complex projects with a high digitalization level
- Working with an international teams and business environments
- Excellent opportunity for professional development on a new tailored organization for Siemens Energy business
- Competitive benefit package (basic salary, bonus, daily allowance for travelling periods)
- Siemens Energy follows EU guidelines and business standards for workers abroad
Let’s Talk About Us
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all cus-tomers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our division, Service and Digital, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for the Gas and Power industries.
Our Business Unit, Controls and Digitalization is focused on delivering value-creating services and solutions for our customers in the fields of controls, digitalization, automation and electric. We are focused on Engineering, Innovation, and Digital Transformation.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.htm l
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time