A Senior Accountant position is open at our prestigious, british partner. The company provides a professional working environment with a complex position for candidates who would like to challenge themselfs in a new position.
Responsibilities in your new position as a Senior Accountant:
- being part of the GL team and providing General Ledger Accounting,
- supporting the end-to-end processes with the management of R2R,
- controlling the transactional processing,
- supporting closings,
- managing and maintaining not only accounting but financial records as well (Financial reports, GL, Fixed Assets, Intercompany).
You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you:
- speak fluent English,
- have 2-3 years of accounting experience (preferably in GL),
- are familiar with the hungarian GAAP,
- have technical skills (preferably familiar with SAP and Excel),
- find yourself a practical problem-solver,
- have a degree in finance or economy.
What we offer:
- long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world,
- diverse tasks and circle of duty,
- competitive salary & benefit package,
- welcoming team,
- flexible Home Office opportunity.
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.