Your new company
A leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Development of our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services.
- Implement support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components.
- Development of API bindings for external devices and various purposes.
- Development of applications for safety and optimization purposes.
- Programming experience in C language. Detailed knowledge of C99 means an advantage.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a developer.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience with automotive coding standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
What you'll get in return
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, analyze and solve tasks independently and proactively
- Working knowledge of English.
What you need to do now
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.