Your new company
Our partner is a global automation corporation and one of the world´s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions.
Your new role
Develop and maintain a test automation infrastructure including the following:
- Test automation tools and framework,
- Azure DevOps custom task,
- a virtualized hardware infrastructure (making it possible for the test developers to perform their automated tests on our [software and hardware] products).
Create architecture design based on customer requirements:
- proactively identify problems with the requirements (lack of clarity, technical constraints),
- research and investigate possible new solutions,
- Work with multiple codebase and handle context switches.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years work experience in software development,
- you've played a key role in making architectural / design decisions for a project with a considerable size ( at least a small group of people (3+) had to work on it for a time that can be measured in months),
- CI/CD knowledge (experience with pipelines),
- experience with Java,
- experience with PowerShell,
- familiar with version control systems.
What you'll get in return
- bilingual work environment
- international projects
- base salary + annual bonus
- 13. months salary
- flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- recreational opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.