A Senior Treasury Accountant position is open at our prestigious, british partner. The company provides a professional working environment with a complex position for candidates who would like to challenge themselfs in a new position.
Responsibilities in your new position as a Senior Treasury Accountant:
- being an experienced and reliable part of the Treasury team,
- supporting the risk minimisation and compliance processes by,
- providing effective cash-related, cash-flow forecasting,
- handling country and store specific issues,
- supporting auditing by cooperating auditors,
- managing daily bank reconciliations,
- creating reports on strategy and management accounts.
You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you:
- speak fluent English and Hungarian,
- have 2-3 yearsof financial experience (preferably in treasury),
- have at least basic technical skills with SAP and Excel,
- find yourself a practical, agile problem-solver,
- have a college/university degree.
What we offer:
- long term career perspective & range of opportunitiesat one of the largest companies in the world,
- diverse tasks and circle of duty,
- competitivesalary & benefit package,
- welcoming team,
- flexible Home Office opportunity.
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.