Software Maintenance Engineer REC
- Budapest, Hungary
Let’s Talk About You
- Technical background, possibly but not necessarily by completed university studies in the field of electrical engineering or computer science
- Openness to learn SPPA-T3000 in general ability to execute remote-updates for Instrumentation & Control software of a power-plant/power station in particular
- Willingness to travel to another countries, e.g. to Germany for several months in order to learn the basics of the I&C software
- Willingness to work outside office hours (30% of the job)
- Team player mindset & honest and open personality
- Strong drive and customer orientation
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English languages
- Remote implementation of all SPPA-T3000 system and security patches recommended by the Tailored Patch Information up to twice a year. (Siemens Energy receives Bugfixes and Patches from their sub-suppliers such as Microsoft® or Adobe® on a frequent basis. After system-specific validation, further SPPA corrections are added. Upon test completion at the SPPA laboratories, the software corrections are officially released and posted on the Siemens Energy Customer Portal)
- Additional acyclic delivery of essential SPPA software corrections and adaptions
- Coordination of the execution of the services with the end-customer
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to have an active engineering role on Siemens Energy future handling complex projects with a high digitalization level
- Working with an international teams and business environments,
- Visiting partners and locations all around world, mainly in Europe
- Excellent opportunity for professional development on a new tailored organization for Siemens Energy business
- Competitive benefit package (basic salary, bonus, daily allowance)
- Siemens Energy follows EU guidelines and business standards for workers abroad
Let’s Talk About Us
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our division, Service and Digital, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for the Gas and Power industries.
Our Business Unit, Controls and Digitalization is focused on delivering value-creating services and solutions for our customers in the fields of controls, digitalization, automation and electric. We are focused on Engineering, Innovation, and Digital Transformation.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time