RADAR PAYMENTS - SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Solution architects design or modify systems architecture to meet certain business needs . They test, integrate, and program software systems to ensure that specific business issues are solved.
Job description Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation. Work with sales to implement new ideas
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Supporting project management
- Analyzing the technology environment
- System adaptation and configuration according to the security strandards such as PCI-DSS, PCI Card Production and others – Security audit participation with the security department
- At least 5 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas
- IT infrastructure and cloud architecture experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in payment processing / banking areas
- Knowledge in DevOps related tasks
- Knowledge in project and product management
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Work collaboratively
- Fluent in English
Place in the organization
- Infrastructure team
- direct manager: Enterprise Architect
What you need to do now
- flexible start/ end of work
- 40 working hours / week
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162503