Your new company
RDI Sofware has 17 years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. They deliver POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest growing food restaurant chain over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or
- release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Apply testing processes and techniques, such as functional, structural, integration and System testing.
- Analyze and Interpret requirements.
What you need to do now
- Experience with test case creation and test case execution.
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Seeking for details and global understanding of the software
- Solution minded
- Highly motivated in self-development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.